We know that a stronger community and economy is developed through a better built environment. Our regeneration solutions take projects from concept to completion.
Our entire approach is designed to deliver tangible outcomes that improve the community and leave a positive legacy for future generations.
We are also focused on improving the bottom line for your Council, through economic development and regeneration that increases revenues from council tax and business rates.
- Regeneration strategy and strategic development advice
- Key performance indicator development
- Community engagement and participation
- Delivery Partner and Major
- Stakeholder Interface
- Programme efficiency
- Innovation and collaboration
- Capacity building
- Green infrastructure
- Planning and construction risk management.
Benefits to you:
- We are able to draw upon Capita’s substantial infrastructure and regeneration experience throughout the UK, enabling you to benefit from:
- Strong market intelligence and advisory across planning, urban design, heritage, environmental impact, socio-economic value, CPO and public engagement to enable a more efficient and focused planning approach
- Attracting employers, skills, investment and employment from companies who will benefit from the schemes and contribute to the local economy
- Strategies to attract the maximum investment opportunities from partners, to ensure mutual benefits and a lasting legacy for the community
- Our understanding of local authorities and proven expertise means we can provide regeneration solutions at both a programme and project level, giving you the assurance of reduced.
You can find out more about our services by calling 020 8359 3334or email us
Creating 3,000 new homes at Grahame Park
Grahame Park is an estate which was identified for redevelopment by LB Barnet because of high levels of deprivation and the poor condition of the built form. Like many estates, on the face of it, regeneration was not viable. However, by setting an achievable vision and working closely with the Council and the appointed developer, redevelopment is now well underway. Re has designed and is now delivering a new HQ for the Council at the heart of the estate, bringing jobs and prosperity. A new sixth form college is soon to open; new homes are being built; the provision of a mix of private, shared ownership and affordable rent housing; and residents are gaining new skills through targeted apprenticeship schemes, creating a more balanced community. Works are also underway on infrastructure improvements, including better roads and a new Underground station. Find out more