Our fully-managed housing service helps you to increase the overall rented housing stock in your area and ensures residents are living in safer, fit-for-purpose homes.
We help you to put smarter housing strategies in place that reduce the cost and uncertainty of reactive interventions such as temporary accommodation and housing placements outside of your area.
Working with specialist home improvement partners, we will identify, apply for and manage funding opportunities to help improve facilities for residents at a lower cost. Our fast track home improvement process ensures that adaptations are delivered quickly and reliably, to help more residents more independently.
- Managing and bringing empty properties back into use
- Maximising your grant and funding entitlements
- Homes in multiple occupation (HMO) licensing
- Enforcement of regulations for private landlords.
Benefits to you:
- Bringing empty homes back into use increases your housing stock, reduces homelessness and housing waiting lists
- Reduced costs and uncertainty of placing residents into temporary accommodation and housing outside of the area
- Maximised funding streams and strategies to further enhance your housing strategy
- A fast track home improvement process to implement housing adaptations, quickly and safely to ensure more residents are living independently
- Fit for purpose homes for vulnerable people, which encourage independence, improve safety and lower the rate of accidents, hospitals stays and residential care
- By enabling people to live at home you can free up funds to be invested into other areas of care provision
- By working with landlords you can ensure better compliance and reduced enforcement costs and helps you to meet your statutory obligation of improving private rented social housing stock in your community
- With more homes meeting the minimum standards you’ll receive fewer complaints and better customer satisfaction An inspection process that works hand in hand with your licencing service.