Highways and asset management
Our teams can handle your transport and highway asset management plans, bespoke specifications, manuals, intervention criteria and policy documents for your organisation.
When it comes to highways and transport services, we understand the pressures from residents, businesses, members and stakeholders alike.
That’s why we are focused on achieving positive customer outcomes whilst delivering savings which can be invested into critical infrastructure and support your local strategy. We have also developed commercialised services that increase revenue for local authorities.
Using our commercial expertise, we have created proven asset protection programmes for our customers. We deliver new ways to deliver services and improve the quality of work undertaken across highways’ services and helps you to reduce congestion and minimise liabilities.
- Highway safety and NRSWA inspections
- Permitting and licensing
- Management of penalty notices on network
- Reactive, cyclical and planned maintenance
- Highway improvements
- Planning and development control advice and design services
- Road safety development and training
- Development of asset management strategies
- Network recovery planning.
By developing an asset management strategy you can:
- Deliver a network recovery plan that could secure investment, for example from Transport for London (TfL)
- Achieve an overall spend reduction in your reactive maintenance budget
- Reduce the volumes of insurance claims and compensation payments
- Increase resident satisfaction
- Offer better value to the tax payer.